State of Idaho - Certified Food Safety Manager Training and Examinations
Beginning July 1, 2018, at least one employee who has supervisory and management responsibility and the authority to direct and control food preparation and service shall be a CERTIFIED FOOD SAFETY MANAGER, also known as ServSafe® or Food Protection Manager, who has shown proficiency in the required information through passing a test that is part of an accredited program.
Information about our program:
- Classes are in-person and instructor-led.
- The exam and certificate are ANSI/ANAB Accredited and approved nationally.
- Certification is good for five (5) years. If you have a Food Manager Certificate, you do not need a Food Handler Card.
- Our food manager review classes are in-person, half-day programs taught in ENGLISH.
- The exam is taken online using a tablet or laptop computer, and it is available in English or Spanish.
- Exam results are immediate, and your certificate will be available for download the next day.
- Exam-only options are also available.
- For more information, view our FAQs > > >