State of Nevada - Certified Food Safety Manager Training and Examinations
Nevada regulations require that there be a person in charge of the food establishment at all times. That person must take and successfully pass an accredited food safety manager exam or can otherwise demonstrate knowledge of food safety principles to the regulatory authority. Carson City requires a Certified Food Manager, also known as ServSafe® or Food Protection Manager.
Information about our program:
- Classes are in-person and instructor-led.
- The exam and certificate are ANSI/ANAB Accredited and approved nationally.
- Certification is good for five (5) years. If you have a Food Manager Certificate, you do not need a Food Handler Card.
- Our food manager review classes are in-person, half-day programs taught in ENGLISH.
- The exam is taken online using a tablet or laptop computer, and it is available in English or Spanish.
- Exam results are immediate, and your certificate will be available for download the next day.
- Exam-only options are also available.
- For more information, view our FAQs > > >