Arizona Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate
Each Maricopa County food establishment that serves food which requires time/temperature control for food safety shall have at least one (1) Certified Food Protection Manager also known as Food Safety Manager or Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) on staff. The CPFM shall either be physically present or available by electronic or telephonic means whenever the food establishment is in operation.
Candidates shall obtain a CPFM Certificate after successful completion of a test from a Food Manager Certification program as described in the 2013 FDA Food Code, § 2-102.20. Fidelity Safety & Training is a provider of ANSI-Accredited food manager examinations and certificates.
The certificate is valid for a period of five years as of the time testing was completed. Re-testing is required after the certificate has expired. Each food establishment shall maintain on its premises a separate file containing a copy of the certified food protection manager certificate(s) for each food service manager. This file shall be accessible to the Environmental Health Officer for review upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost?
- Do you offer discounts?
- Where and when are your courses?
- I am in a big hurry, can you help?
- What if I lost or misplaced my certificate?
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- What’s included in the price for the course and exam?
- Can I get the directions to the courses?
- How do I register online for a course?
- How do I register and pay by check for a course?
- How do I register and pay cash for a course?
- What payment types are accepted?
- What if I only want to take the exam?
- Can the examination be taken online, for example, on my home computer?
- Do you conduct private group training and exams?
- Can I study at home and take an exam by appointment?
- What if I fail the exam?
- Who is responsible for paying for the course and the exam?
- Do you offer a course or study book?
- What language is the course and exam?
- What types of questions are on the exam?
- Do you offer online training?
- Where can I view all the policies?
- What if I require special accommodations?
- When will I receive my certificate?
- What is the difference between NRFSP, ServSafe®, Prometric and Experior exams?
- What’s the difference between a Food Safety Manager Certificate and a Food Handler Card?