Food Safety Manager – Online Training Course (No exam)
This ANSI accredited course supports all those who are preparing for certification as a Food Safety Manager. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well. We pioneered the use of fully video-based online training systems, to provide the learner with a far more interactive and enjoyable learning experience. Uniquely, our courses are filmed in catering kitchens and provide curriculum-based learning linked to “real life” situations.
This means that our course is 100% online and can be completed around your lifestyle.
All learning is mapped against the 2017 FDA Food Code. Video Learning is broken up into 23 chapters that last no longer than 20 minutes each. With it being 100% online, you can complete the training around your lifestyle.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The “Journey of Food” – Contamination
- Chapter 3: The “Journey of Food” – Importance of the Food Handler
- Chapter 4: The “Journey of Food” – Time & Temperature Control
- Chapter 5: The “Journey of Food” – Purchasing to Store Room
- Chapter 6: The “Journey of Food” – Preparation
- Chapter 7: The “Journey of Food” – Service
- Chapter 8: The “Journey of Food” – Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Chapter 9: The “Journey of Food” – Food Safety Management
- Chapter 10: The “Journey of Food” – Facilities and Pest Management
Very important…please read: This training course will help prepare owners, managers and/or employees to pass a nationally accredited certification examination. THIS IS AN EXAMINATION PREPARATION COURSE AND IT IS IN ENGLISH ONLY. IN ORDER TO BECOME CERTIFIED, YOU MUST PASS THE EXAM GIVEN TO YOU IN PERSON AT ONE OF OUR TESTING CENTERS. The examination must be supervised (proctored) by an approved proctor.
- Register, pay the online course fee ($85) and we will contact you with your login information. (Note: This may take up to 24-hours.) The fee is for the online course only. There will also be an exam fee ($85) payable in advance prior to taking the exam at one of Fidelity Safety & Training’s testing centers.
- Once you complete the online course, register for the exam only. Exams are available in Bakersfield, Bishop, Mariposa, Mammoth Lakes, Prescott, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, and Visalia. Check our online schedule for more information > >.
If you have already completed the online course and now want to take the Certified Professional Food Safety Manager exam, register online and select the “exam only” option for $85.00. Click here to register for the exam only > >.