California Certified Professional Food Safety Manager
Southern CA and Inland Empire Region
Since 2000, California law has required each retail food facility to have at least one owner, manager, supervisor, or other person certified as a Food Safety Manager, also known as ServSafe® or Food Protection Manager.
Information about our program:
- Classes are in-person and instructor-led.
- The exam and certificate are ANSI/ANAB Accredited and approved nationally.
- Certification is good for five (5) years. If you have a Food Manager Certificate, you do not need a Food Handler Card.
- Our food manager review classes are in-person, half-day programs taught in ENGLISH.
- The exam is taken online using a tablet or laptop computer, and it is available in English or Spanish.
- Exam results are immediate, and your certificate will be available for download the next day.
- Exam-only options are also available.
- For more information, view our FAQs > > >
♦ Scroll down to view Southern CA and Inland Empire dates and locations, or click here to return to all Counties.