Food Safety Manager Course and/or Exam from Home or Office
Fidelity Safety & Training is now offering the Certified Food Safety Manager Course and/or Exam from the privacy of your own home or office. Many states, including California, require each retail food facility to have at least one owner, manager, supervisor, or other person certified as a Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM), also known as ServSafe® or Food Protection Manager. The exam and certificate are ANSI Accredited and approved nationally.
STOP – No refunds. Do not sign up for this service if you can not read or understand English. Do not sign up for this service if you do not know how to operate a computer or use the Internet competently. Do not sign up for this service if you do not have a laptop or desktop with a working microphone and camera.
Benefits of Online Training and Testing
- Stay safe at home
- Test in your home or work environment
- No need to travel
- Schedule an exam around your time (exams by appointment)
- Exams are available in English and Spanish
- ANSI Approved just like the paper and pencil exams
- Certificates are good for five years in most states
- Less anxiety than testing in a room with others
- The class and the exam is available in English or Spanish
- Exam based on 2017 FDA Food Code (free to download and study)
Program Options (Select link for more information)
- Food Safety Manager Online Course WITH Online Proctored Exam (course and exam) – $144
- Food Safety Manager Online Proctored Exam (exam only) – $94
- Food Safety Manager Online Course (course only) – $64
What you Need to Know (Before you Purchase)
- This product includes one online training course and or one exam for one person.
- Purchase includes one free re-test if you don’t pass the first time within 30 days.
- This product is NOT refundable.
- After your purchase is complete, allow up to 24-hours to receive an email with an access code and directions for taking your online course and or exam. Check your spam folder if not received in 24-hours.
- Online remote exam proctors give setup directions in English.
- You will need to register, create an account, and make an appointment before you can take the exam. On the day of the exam, login at least ten minutes before your exam appointment time.
- Exams must be scheduled 72 hours from the time you created your account. If you are in a rush, there will be a $12 fee if you want to take the exam on the day you created the account, or an $8 fee if you want to book your exam within 24-72 hours of creating your account.
- From the date of purchase, you will have 60 days to create your account and take the exam.
Remote proctoring refers to taking the Food Manager examination to gain your Certified Food Safety Manager Certification. Traditionally this would have to be done in person. However, with the developments in technology, it is now possible to proctor an exam from any location if you meet the requirements below.
- Satisfactory Internet/wifi service
- A laptop or PC; cell phones, and tablets are not supported
- The most up to date version of a web browser
- A microphone and webcam
- A private location
- A government-issued identification card
- Pass a performance test, test here: https://go.proctoru.com/testitout