Food Safety Manager Course and/or Exam from Home or Office
Fidelity Safety & Training is now offering the Certified Food Safety Manager Course and/or Exam from the privacy of your own home or office. Since 2000, California law has required each retail food facility to have at least one owner, manager, supervisor, or other person certified as a Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) also known as ServSafe® or Food Protection Manager. The exam and certificate are ANSI Accredited and approved nationally.
Benefits of Online Training and Testing:
- Stay safe at home
- Test in your home or work environment
- No need to travel
- Schedule an exam around your time (exams by appointment)
- Exams are available in English, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
- ANSI Approved just like the paper and pencil exams
- Certificates are good for five years in CA, AZ, and most states
- Less anxiety than testing in a room with others
- Exam based on 2017 FDA Food Code (free to download and study)
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager Online Course WITH Online Proctored Exam
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager Online Course (online course only)
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager Online Proctored Exam (online proctored exam only)
What you Need to Know (Before you Purchase)
- To use the online proctoring service through ProctorU, you must have access to a computer (PC or Mac). Mobile and tablets are not supported. You must also have a working webcam/mic and a private location. Click here to do a basic system test.
- Proctors give directions in English, but the exam is available in English, Spanish, and simplified Chinese.
- After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with a Manager Exam Access Code and directions for scheduling your exam through ProctorU.
- This product is NOT transferable or refundable.