Food Safety Manager – NEHA Professional Food Manager Book (Spanish – Hard Copy)
Revised and updated by food safety experts, Professional Food Manager, Third Edition, by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) helps managers prepare for the certification examination while also demonstrating how to maintain the highest level of proficiency after achieving certification. Professional Food Manager is written in an easy-to-read style that prepares current and soon-to-be managers for the many challenges encountered in the workplace. The book provides readers with vital information such as
- the key principles of food safety management and how to effectively use these principles to create a food safety culture in any food establishment,
- how to identify and avoid different forms of contamination,
- how to prevent time-temperature abuse and cross-contamination,
- the importance of cleaning and sanitizing and the guidelines for both,
- best practices for pest control, and guidelines to follow before, during, and after an inspection.
This textbook is also a very useful reference book to keep in the workplace.
Please include your mailing address in your order and allow up to seven business days to receive the book in the US Mail. Check your spam folder if you do not receive a receipt/confirmation after you place your order.